Blog Archive

Friday 13 November 2015

SHORT GETAWAY~~


Its been a long time for our small family to go on a vacation..(such a hectic mummy since i pursue my MBA ) 😘😘..pity my daughters and mr husband as their weekend will be only at home..         

While i was surfing on the internet in my office back a few weeks ago,i was planning to take my small little family to a short break..thus all i did was to browse booking.com to book for a hotel.

For me,it is the fastest and convenient way for me to search for the accomodation that situated near to the place that we are going to holiday..tadaaa this is what we are waiting for!!Penang,wait for us!!



All in all,from most of my booking hotel experience,(do not know why) I am really happy to booked my reservation using booking.com..not only in term of price,buy if i am lucky enough,my room will be upgraded to one upper size from the one that i'd book online..FOC okeh!!

Thank You booking.com!!!

till then😘😘

No comments:

Post a Comment