Blog Archive

Tuesday 24 November 2015

WHY iPhone..

assalam and hye uolss..(hoping all of you are doing fine  lalalalla)..

wow the topic makes me wondering how can I got the idea to share why the reason i choose iPhone actually..

Frankly speaking, when I was teenager(hahaha),mobile phone that got my attention was Nokia , Motorola (at that time paling femes Blackberry kot)..

Back to the original purpose of the entry is when did i started to fall in love with Apple actually..


  Late Steve Jobs..(co founder of Apple Inc)

 

My first iPhone was actually iPhone 3..if i am not mistaken i used that phone in 2008-2009  ..im kind of late adopter because during that time Apple has been launching their iPhone 4 and 4s..hihihi pity me..obviously don't have money to buy at that time. Then, after few years later, they came out with 5 and 5s where my ip3 showing the sign of jealousy..hehe but don't worry I didn't buy ip5/s but I bought ip4s..(step by step katanya hahahaa)..



Seriously,even though i used the phone that people perceived the phone that really full of technology, i am the only person that only make used of calling n texting..other than that dont know la

 Then,surprisingly..july 2015 just before raya, my husband gave me iphone6 as a present of no reason at all(sbb jd ibu yg baik kot) 😜 ..im speechless at that time becausee he'd buy the phone online and posted to me( my office address)..he bought that via Gemfive and the price was slightly cheaper if we go and buy at Apple or any mobile devices store.




                                **Mine is the same like the above pic...**

Here are the reason why i choose(might be the same as others too) iPhone..                             1.  better design                                      
    2.  the best cameras solutions
    3.  fingerprint censor                                 
    4.  best apps ever (iOS)                               
    5.  software always up-to-date              
    6.  great customers support                          

Dont get me wrong people that are not using iphone eh..this is only my opinion hehee no heart feeling please..even my husband prefer Samsung compared to iPhone.      

 this are those  picture taken using the iphone camera:            


 
                  **selfie**


 
                                          **family**


                                   **my only one**

  

No comments:

Post a Comment